We aim to process and dispatch orders as quickly as possible, but orders are subject to product availability. A product will only be dispatched after we confirm the availability of the product
SoftStore has partnered with suppliers in Qatar and Internationally to provide a myriad of products for you our customer and therefore there are multiple shipping times for different products.
ORDER DELIVERY MECHANISM
Order Confirmation: Once an order is placed through softstore.qa your order confirmation is sent to you through email with all the relevant details associated with that order.
Order Processing: The current lead time for the order processing is 1-3 working days for all products sold through SoftStore.
Order Delivery: Prior to the dispatch of the products our support team might contact you through call, email, WhatsApp to confirm the exact delivery address, and your preferred time for receiving of the order.
The delivery for each item will be detailed before the checkout process. We have mentioned the fees and estimated shipping time for each product category. Basically, SoftStore has two-time windows for deliveries and they are as mentioned below.
- Domestic delivery (when product supplier is located within Qatar): 1 – 2 working days for delivery, unless we are exceptionally out of stock in which case, we will let you know in advance.
- International delivery (when product supplier is located outside Qatar): 10 – 14 working days for delivery
- Delivery of Goods will take place at the Delivery Address specified by you during the Order process. You will need to submit a separate Order for Goods where you require multiple delivery destinations.
- Products lost due to providing incorrect information like address, and contact information is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and SoftStore will not provide any refunds or replacements for lost products due to providing us with incorrect information.
- If you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to do so in your place.
- On delivery, the Delivery Agent may require you or your nominated representative to provide them with proof of identity, such as photo identification or ID proof
- You or your nominated representative may be required to sign a delivery manifest to confirm that the delivery has taken place. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery.
- You agree to give us as much detail as possible about particular features of the Delivery Address to ensure delivery can take place properly.
- Any confirmed shipment that wasn’t delivered to the customer due to them being unavailable to receive their order at their address and if the customer does not respond to our notification through call or email or SMS, the item will be discarded 14 days after which the order is considered nullified and the amount non- refundable (or as per management decision).
- Saturday to Thursday
- 09.00 to 22.00